Listen to circus music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Slacker

I've failed abysmally at my blog-a-day resolution. It's tempting to offer up some dramatic reason for my lapse involving my insane life, the astonishing mission to some higher purpose, or some other so-very-important activity absorbing my hours. Not the case. These socked feet have been at home for two consecutive snow days, heading rapidly toward a third. I have read three books on my Nook, made a fairly straightforward assignment for grad school into an epic of procrastination, eaten altogether too much junk, and played more Angry Birds than any human being should. And here's the kicker: I have loved every minute of it. Maybe tomorrow I'll change out of my pajamas . . . or not.



1 comment:

  1. I, too, would have stayed in my pajamas had I not been waiting, ever so patiently on the att guy to come fix my tv. For two days. Love the socks! :)

    ReplyDelete