Listen to circus music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Babysitter

I'm deeply saddened and more than a little embarrassed to admit that this is a picture of my children watching their fourth movie of the weekend. I'd like to say that such a thing rarely happens, but that would be a lie. We do spend many hours, too many hours, in front of the screen: Angry Birds on the iPhone, Wii in the family room, movies in the bedrooms, laptops all over the house. I tell myself that it's not so bad, but I know I'm deluding myself. Time to seriously rethink our screen time schedule and find some moderation.



2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! If I have to watch another episode of caillou, Wiggles or Max and Ruby, I think a little paert of me might die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto this. I was watching the Today show this morning and there was a family who gave up electronics for 6 months. Don't really know if we can do it for that long..but I'm seriously looking into some sort of electronic cleanse.

    ReplyDelete