Listen to circus music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

This is my birthday post, although it is officially the day after. Like any day, some of today's moments were less than ideal. But, in this moment, I see only smiles. Tonight, I danced - to me, the purest expression of joy. I laughed - so much laughter, my muscles ache with happiness. I sang - poorly, and loudly, and proudly. I watched a friend stand up and shine with talent and confidence, and I screeched along with her in celebration. Tonight, I gave and received love, and I am complete. Happy Birthday to me.







2 comments:

  1. Yes. A very, very Happy Birthday to you!! I'm happy I was a small part of your celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Julia! You deserved the best birthday ever!!!

    ReplyDelete